• Join in at the G. Lynn Campbell Library for Bingo April 21 from 5:30 pm to 7 pm Winners will get to select from awesome prizes.
• Family Story Time is set for April 22 from 10 am to 10:45 am at the Memphis Branch. Preschoolers and their caregivers are welcome to join for Storytime. There will be songs, stories, activities and a small craft.
• Stop into the Main Library, Capac Library, or St. Clair Library on April 22 and take a look at the egg incubators provided by the MSU Extension 4-H program. Chicks should hatch in about 21 days.
• Drop in at the Marysville Public Library April 23 from 10 am to 1 pm and make a cool keychain or backpack charm using pop can tabs and parachute cord.
• Bring a friend and join for a game day at Memphis Library April 23 from 11 am to 1 pm
• Stop into the Yale Library, Marysville Library, or Marine City Library for a free copy of Count on Pablo now through April 23. Books will come with fun financial literacy activities for children.
• Eat Healthy, Be Active, Stress Less will be available April 25. Register by visiting https://msu.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0rceCqrj8vEtf3ZF1vjFTrwd5EnvXZKUOr. Once registered a link to the class will be emailed.
• Bottled messages have been discovered on shore nearly as long as glass containers have existed. Join in the library April 25 from 6 pm to 7:45 pm as Ric Mixter, Investigative author of the new book “Bottled Goodbyes,” discusses some of the most famous messages ever recovered, including three bottles found after the Titanic disaster, and five messages that floated ashore from the Great Storm of 1913. Each of the Great Lakes will be highlighted, as well as how the development of radio on the Lakes led to a decrease in bottles recovered.
• Storytime will be held at the Maryville Branch April 26 and May 3 from 10 am to 10:45 am Preschoolers and their adults can join the library for a happy blend of stories, rhymes, music and movement followed by a creative activity time.
• Use colored glass gems to create a DIY suncatcher to Hang in your window at Memphis Library April 26 from 6 pm to 7 pm. Adult Supervision will be necessary.
• Come to G. Lynn Campbell Library for a showing of Disney’s Encanto April 26 from 6 pm to 7:45 pm Popcorn and drinks will be provided. Registration required.
• April is National Poetry Month so celebrate by stopping by the Main library April 28 to pick up a poem for your pocket. Poems available for children, teens and adults.
• DIY Paper Flower Bouquet will be available May 3 from 6 pm to 7:30 pm at G. Lynn Campbell Library. Learn how to make paper flowers and leave with a lovely bouquet. Makes a great gift or decoration. All supplies provided. Registration required.
• Join the G. Lynn Campbell Library May 4 from 1 pm to 3 pm to play a variety of card games including Euchre, Cribbage and bridge. Beginners welcome.
• Join the Memphis Branch for Canasta May 4 from 10 am to noon. Beginners welcome.
Library branch hours for Marysville, Memphis, Port Huron, and G. Lynn Campbell libraries are 9 a..m. to 5 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 am to 8 pm Tuesday and Thursday, and 9 am to 2 pm Saturday. Other library branch hours are 9 am to 5 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and 11 am to 7 pm Tuesday and Thursday.
For more information, call a local branch, or go to stclaircountylibrary.org or facebook.com/stclaircountylibrarysystem.