FOXTEL MEDIA’s Entertainment Partnerships team is the creative stakeholder management team behind developing and managing integrated multi-channel advertiser solutions, across a suite of premium TV and Video on Demand channels including Lifestyle, Fox Showcase, Fox8, Fox Arena & Foxtel Movies along with managing individual relationships which each stakeholder.
You will be involved in business strategies including launching of saleable properties, cross-platform client brief Responses and the management of channel advertising and client integration needs.
What’s in it for our Cast and Crew
- Complimentary Foxtel and Discounted Broadband
- Pyrmont Location – close to public transport
- Access to FOXFIT, our virtual wellbeing and workout classes
- Benefits and discounts at over 350 Retailers
- Attractive leave entitlements (including a day off to celebrate your Birthday)
- Blended working environment
- Ergonomics allowance for your home office
- Access to advanced screenings + Free / Discounted Sport and Broadcast events
Your purpose & Responsibilities
- Managing client communications and expectations with regards to campaign implementation.
- Overseeing campaign implementation to ensure ideas are brought to life.
- Managing channel communications and expectations.
- Building and managing client campaign schedules.
- Assisting the Partnerships Manager with go to market Collateral.
- Develop key relationships within media agencies and constantly work towards exceptional client service.
- Work seamlessly across all departments to drive multi-screen Responses that are led by a strategic umbrella that encapsulates the FOXTEL MEDIA strategy.
- Demonstrate the ability to creatively articulate an idea.
You will be a Talented and driven individual with a strong passion for television, media, creativity and relationship management.
- Experience in Integration, advertising and / or a similar role is desirable.
- Strong relationship building skills with the ability to establish rapport and effective working relationships
- High levels of creativity and innovation.
- Exceptional presentation and PowerPoint skills.
- Well versed knowledge of Excel.
- Exceptional relationship building and client management skills.
- negotiation / sales skills.
- Demonstrate strong time management and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritize workload and manage internal / external expectations
Our brands include FOXTEL, FOX SPORTS Australia, FOXTEL Media, Kayo Sports and BINGE. Working at Foxtel means being part of something different, better, special. We put our customers first, we own it, we’re authentic, we focus on changing the game, and we win together.
At the Foxtel Group, we acknowledge the Gadigal people of the Eora Nation, the traditional custodians of the land, sea and skies where we meet today. We pay our respects to the Elders past and present.